15.11.08

A story

Today I´m not going to write about whats happening now... I´ll take us on a journey to the future:

2068 AD- Family gathering, some nice beach, I don´t know which country:
An old man is sitting in the sun, just enjoying a relaxing day with all his kids and their families.
Some of his grandchildren came and asked him to tell them one of his stories about some of the stuff he got up to, back in the day. The old man thought for a minute, and then he told them to call all the grandchildren around.
Soon all his grandchildren gathered around, as they always loved his stories, and the old man started and he told them:

''When I was about 22, I was lucky enough to go on a trip to South America. After arriving in Brazil, after literally only a few days, I knew that your grandmother would be Brasilian''

As you can guess, I'm really enjoying myself here in Brasil... I'm in Florianopolis in the south of Brasil. I think it's gonna be real hard to move on to the next place... It's paradise: great beaches, great people, great music (I went to a samba party last night, with live music and everything... they were playing a whole lot of old school stuff (so i'm told) but yeah, it was awesome)

anyways, I better go, take care everyone

Nathan

2 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger John Sinclair said...

the old man who looks mysteriously like Steve Hanson has just returned from a trip TO THE PAST!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Hahaha! gold!
just please keep your shirt on when you are old and forget tanning your puku, I just got a scary image of old Steve Hansen ... eeek!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter